Thursday, November 27, 2008

We will continue with Deramaxx

I talked to the clinic today for Sammy's medication and they said that I should continue giving him Deramaxx. I didn't talk to the same technician and I didn't get the same quality of service than before. I asked if I should modify the doses or extend the washout period before the surgery, but I only got a simple "just give it the same you have been giving him", which is exactly what all the vets of dogs that have died say. They didn't ask me if I was curious because Sammy was having symptoms and they didn't even question the washout period change. Is it that nobody cares anymore?

I also called Sammy's regular vet and left a message for her. They are probably not working today, but she might check her messages.

Andres.

No comments: