Thursday, December 4, 2008

Getting ready for Sammy's surgery

Today we took Sammy to the clinic to do the blood work and x-rays to see if everything's okay for Friday's surgery.

I went there in the morning at 11 AM, we waited for a while and then in 15 minutes they got the blood for the analysis. I took La Negra with us, so Sammy would be more relaxed, so the three of us went to have lunch and use a free wi-fi access for me to check email and give work an update.

After lunch, we came back to the clinic. Around 3 PM, the technician met us and let me know that Sammy's blood work and chest x-rays show that he is in perfect health and ready for the surgery.

I left Sammy at the clinic, because they had to give him anesthesia to take the x-rays on the leg that they need for the surgery.

No comments: