Thursday, December 4, 2008

Visited Sammy at the clinic

Around 5 PM, I received a call from the clinic letting me know that they have already taken the x-rays they needed for the surgery. The excellent news was that they didn't need to put Sammy under anesthesia to do the x-rays because he behave perfectly just with some sedatives. I was so proud of my awesome dog!!!

At 7 PM, Julie, La Negra and I went to visit Sammy at the clinic. He was all drugged up and was falling asleep all the time. They took him to a visiting room where we could hang out with him, so I felt a little bad for disturbing him while he was already under medication. At least, he got to smell us one more time to be able to have a good and normal night at the clinic.

The surgery is tomorrow sometime during the morning. They are going to call to let us know how everything is going.

No comments: